Royal Sundaram general insurance Company Limited is the first private general insurance company in India to be licensed in October 2000 by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) of India. Royal Sundaram formerly known as Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Company Limited is a subsidiary of Sundaram Finance (non-banking finance sector).
Royal Sundaram General Insurance was initially promoted as a joint venture between Sundaram Finance and Royal Sundaram Insurance plc, which is one of the oldest general insurers in the UK. In July 2015, Sundaram Finance acquired a 26 per cent equity holding from Royal and SunAlliance Insurance plc. But today, Sundaram Finance holds 75.90 per cent of the equity and the rest 24.10 per cent is held by Indian shareholders.
Royal Sundaram General Insurance offers a wide Range of plans such as Motor Insurance, health insurance, Home insurance, Travel Insurance, personal accident insurance, etc. Also, the company offers specially designed products to small & medium enterprises(SMEs) and individual customers as well.
Family Plus, is a unique health insurance plan for a young couple planning to start a family It is a unique combination of an Individual + Floater Sum Insured in the same health insurance policy. The floater plan is designed especially for large families and it covers up to 19 relationships.
Some of the key benefits offered by Family Plus:
Lifeline is a holistic indemnity plan that covers the health insurance needs of you and your family. It is offered as an Individual plan and as a family floater plan for yourself, your spouse and children.
Some of the key features offered in the Lifeline plan are:
Talk to our investment specialist
With minimal documentation and quick claim settlement, Royal Sundaram offers car policy for you to be prepared for the unforeseen circumstances in life. You are covered by a Personal Accident Cover for a minimum of Rs.15 lakh. In case you are in an accident involving a third party, the policy covers your financial liability for damage to their property.
The policy also protects against loss or damage due to theft or accident. Additional coverages also includes:
Travel Secure is a very comprehensive policy covering all segments of travel abroad. Here are the plans offered:
1. Leisure Trip - It is a comprehensive plan for a holiday abroad, with SI starting from 50,000 USD up to 10 lac USD
2. Multi Trip - If you are a frequent business traveller who takes multiple trips in a year, then you can get a customised annual plan
3. Senior Citizen - A tailor made plan for members aged 71 and above
4. Asia - An affordable plan exclusively for travel within Asia
5. Student - A very useful annual plan for all students going abroad for studies, the duration of which can be from 1 to 7 years
Bharat Griha Raksha Policy by Royal Sundaram is a comprehensive package of insurance benefits designed to safeguard your Building and Contents. Here are the following types of home insurance you can explore:
Home Building Insurance offers you cover for your residential home and shelters you from unforeseen expenses due to natural and manmade damage.
It compensates for the breakage or loss of your personal treasures and essentials to ensure your peace of mind.
This offers you comprehensive cover for your residential home from expenses due to natural and manmade damage and also compensates for the breakage or loss of your personal treasures.
You can always stay ahead of unseen circumstances such as accidents by making sure that you and your family are always backed by insurance. The benefit of having a personal accident plan is that you are protected against loss of Income.
The plan covers goods carrying vehicles, passenger-carrying vehicles, taxies, miscellaneous class of vehicles such as cranes and trailers, tractors, trade road risk policy, trade road transit policy and trade internal risk policy
Some of the key benefits offered under this plan are as follows:
Royal Sundaram offers extensive business insurance Solutions like
To protect the health and livelihood of rural class, the company offers insurance solutions as:
Royal Sundaram General Insurance has been providing innovative general solutions to individuals, families and business directly as well as through its intermediaries and affinity partners. Royal Sundaram's Accident and Health claims process received ISO 9001-2008 certification for effective customer service delivery. Likewise, the company has won many awards based on customer satisfaction.
You Might Also Like