fincash logo SOLUTIONS
EXPLORE FUNDS
CALCULATORS
LOG IN
SIGN UP

Fincash » Insurance » ICICI Lombard General Insurance

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited

Updated on December 2, 2021 , 10236 views

With the collaboration of ICICI Bank Limited and Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited, ICICI Lombard general insurance Company Limited came into existence. ICICI Bank, India’s second-largest bank, holds 74% of the company’s equity, while the remaining 26% belongs to Fairfax Financial Holdings, a Canada-based finance company. ICICI General insurance Company began its operations in the year 2001 and since then it has been following a customer-centric approach to ensure that its customers are happy and satisfied.

ICICI-Lombard-General-Insurance

ICICI Lombard is widespread across the nation having around 221 branches. The insurance company has an extensive product portfolio that includes health, motor, car, travel and Home insurance. Among various insurance plans offered by the ICICI Insurance Company like home insurance, two-wheeler insurance, Travel Insurance, ICICI Lombard health insurance and ICICI Lombard car insurance are the most popular ones among people. We have listed all the insurance plans offered by ICICI Lombard. Have a look!

Product Portfolio of ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited

ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Policy

ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance ICICI Lombard Health Care Plus

ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Plans

  • ICICI Lombard Car Insurance

ICICI Lombard Two-Wheeler Insurance Plans

  • ICICI Lombard Two-Wheeler Insurance

Get More Updates!
Talk to our investment specialist
Disclaimer:
By submitting this form I authorize Fincash.com to call/SMS/email me about its products and I accept the terms of Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions.

ICICI Lombard Travel Insurance Plans

ICICI Lombard Home Insurance Plans

  • Personal Protect
  • Other Insurance Products

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited also offers some other general insurance plans for non-resident Indians, business and rural sector. Below is the mentioned list of those plans.

Business Insurance Plans

Fire Insurance

Customised Business Insurance Plans

  • Office Package Policy
  • Hotel Corporate Policy
  • Group Health Insurance
  • Group Personal Accident Policy
  • Workmens Compensation Policy
  • Petrol Station Package Policy
  • Malls and Multiplex Policy
  • J&K Government Employees GHI Policy

Rural Insurance

Awards Won by ICICI Lombard Insurance Company

  • CLO Global LearningElite Award 2020
  • ICAI Award 2020
  • 2020 Best Insurers Recognition
  • Dun & Bradstreet BFSI Summit & Awards 2020
  • India Insurance Summit & Awards 2020
  • Golden Peacock National Training Award 2019
  • Best Corporate Social Responsibility Practices 2019
  • Won iAAA certification by ICRA (an Associate of Moody's Investors Service)
  • Best General Insurance Firm 2018
  • Golden Peacock Award for Business Excellence 2016
  • Technology Innovation Award 2016
  • Claim Service Leader Award 2016

Registered Address

ICICI Lombard House - 414, P.Balu Marg, Off Veer Sawarkar Marg, near Siddhivinayak Temple, Prabhadevi, Mumbai-400025.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Customer Care

Toll Free: 1800 2666

Alternate Contact No. 86 55 222 666 (Chargeable)

For Crop insurance, Toll free No - 1800 266 9725

All India Insurance Helpline Number

Category Contact For & Accessibility Toll Free/Chargeable Contact No.
For policy purchase, service and claims Accessible within India Toll free +1800 2666
Alternate no. for policy purchase, service & claims Accessible from J&K/International numbers Chargeable +91 40 6627 3505
NRI customers Policy purchase USA/UK/Canada/Other Countries Chargeable +91 40 6627 3505
International Travel Insurance Policy extension when customer is in International location Chargeable +91 40 6627 3505
International Travel Insurance Claim intimation from USA and Canada Chargeable +1 844 871 1200
International Travel Insurance Claim intimation from rest of the world (excluding USA and Canada) Chargeable +91 124 4498778
International Travel Insurance Claim intimation from India Toll free +1800 102 5721
Disclaimer:
All efforts have been made to ensure the information provided here is accurate. However, no guarantees are made regarding correctness of data. Please verify with scheme information document before making any investment.
How helpful was this page ?
Rated 5, based on 6 reviews.
POST A COMMENT